Book an Eye Exam
We detect, diagnose and treat eye health issues such as macular degeneration, cataracts, and glaucoma with comprehensive eye exams and a wide range of eye health checks and services.
NOTE: ALL Eye Exams and Eye Health Services are only available at the Sol Optix Boutique (Macleod Trail) location.
BOOKING FOR FAMILIES OR MULTIPLES
Please provide us with 24-hours notice for any appointment cancellations.
RESCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
Please provide us with 12-hours notice for rescheduling appointments.
1. We collect your personal and medical information in order to provide you with services related to optical health and vision correction.
2. No medical or health will be disclosed to any third party without prior consent from you.
3. If you have requested direct billing to your group benefits provider (insurance), you have consented to disclosure of your personal information to the extent necessary.
1. For all services, a valid Alberta Health Care card must be presented before each visit. If no Alberta Health Care card is presented prior to appointment, the patient is responsible for the full cost of the service.
2. For any services not covered by Alberta Health Care, payment is required in full at the time of the service.