Cancellation and deposit policy
A NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE of $100 is required at the booking of every appointment. This will be applied to the cost of the service.You may reschedule your appointment one time with 72 hours notice.
**Booking Fees will be forfeited for No Shows and new Booking Fee will have to be made to book a new appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, your deposit will be forfeited and a new deposit will be required to rebook.
No Call/No Show will be charge 100% of the procedure fee.
*After scheduling you will receive a confirmation email with the listed Pre-care instructions. Failure to follow those instructions will result in you losing your booking fee.
** If you have had previous work done by another artist, please send a few clear photos of your full face with no makeup on them and in good lighting prior to booking your appointment. Not all previous work can corrected or cover up. If you book the appointment without prior approval, your appointment will be cancelled and your booking fee will be forfeited. **Please contact me @ (405) 837-4583 or email@example.com
Permanent makeup is NOT RECOMMENDED for any clients who are or have:
• Pregnant or nursing (you cannot receive this service if you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding)
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
• Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Skin irritations (eczema, rosacea) or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Accutane in the past year (must be off at least 1 year)
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
**There are NO CHILDREN & guests allowed at your appointment. My services require concentration and it is unsafe to have guests & children in procedure area and distracting to both parties. Please plan accordingly. Thank you for understanding.
Model: Your card will be saved on file, but you will not be charged unless you cancelled /rescheduled without adequate notice (72 hours).