**IMPORTANT PLEASE READ**
Hey Guys thank you for booking
My bookings are done on a weekly basis. All standard orders will take 7 days. I have a receiving day and a shipping day for all standard bookings - Express options are available for a turnover of less than 3 days. All standard bookings will start on Mondays and will be completed and shipped out no later than the following Monday (pick ups are also available). Please book your appointment for date you would like your hair completed by. If you are unable to get your hair to me by the Monday please let me know via email or DM.
Please make sure I receive your hair within the correct time. All hair should be received the Monday before your shipping date. (7 days before with standard. Up to 3 days before with express). If you would like your hair shipped back to you it will be shipped via Royal Mail using your chosen delivery service. Please understand if you pick this option I no longer have responsibility over your hair, any issues with shipping you will have to take up YOURSELF with Royal Mail. Alternatively pick ups and drop offs are available. For express orders I would suggest a pick up/drop off service
I have two turnover times standard and express. Standard turnover is 7 days. Express turnover is up to 3 days. However orders can be completed earlier depending on how busy I am.
For same day or 2 day turnover please email email@example.com with the subject "Urgent".
For pre-made wigs please and sewn bundle wigs just apply your lengths to the categories below. If your wig doesn't fit into the categories provided please DM or Email for assistance
if you are unsure as to what hair type you need for your chosen colour please email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking. Some lighter toned colours require 613 hair, if you're unsure do not hesitate to ask
**TERMS AND CONDITIONS**- I DO NOT ACCEPT 1B HAIR FROM PAPE
All 40% deposits are non-refundable unless a cancellation was made by me. In that case refunds will be processed via the same payment method provided. The remaining 60% of the payment is expected to be paid once the service is complete either via bank transfer before shipping or cash upon pick up.
**CANCELLATIONS/RESCHEDULES**All deposits are non-refundable unless the cancellation was made by me. In that case refunds will be processed via the payment method provided -
Reschedules are temporary, if this rescheduled time fits with my schedule you will receive a second email confirming this change. If this reschedule will not for into my schedule you will have to keep your original appointment time or book a new appointment.
**DISCLAIMERS** 1B high lifts (including very light blonde highlights):
Not all 1B hair can lift well, you need a quality hair vendor that provides GOOD quality or RAW 1B hair if you would like a light blonde colour or light blonde highlights without causing damage such as shedding or breakage. Poor quality vendors can only lift to a limited level of blonde without damage, this is usually a reddish brassy blonde.
Due to my level of experience with bleaching hair to high cool blondes - check my 1B highlight for examples - if the hair from a prticular vendor won’t lift I can guarantee that it’s the quality of the hair that’s the problem and not my methods. I will only ever lift hair to its maximum without causing any severe drying or shedding. If your hair is poor quality I will not lift it any further than it’s breaking point, if it doesn’t reach your ideal colour I will offer you an alternative free colour change however you will not receive your deposit back as a lot of products and time would have been put into it.
Recommended Vendors: ** these recommendations are based on how well the hair colours and how long the hair lasts after colouring. Please discuss with your stylist if the lace is suitable for your desired look** if you would like your hair brand tested for the chance to appear here as a recommended vendor please email email@example.com - If you are unsure as to what hair to buy for your chosen colour please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram Vendors: @HerHairUK @flawsrawsome @Hairess_ @Luxealhair
Ali Express Vendors: New Star Hair or Wiggins Hair
Instagram Vendors: @Herhairuk @Hairess_ @Mimis__Hair_
Ali Express Vendors: Sparkle Diva