The San Antonio College Assessment and Testing Center is now open. For the health and safety of the staff and other examinees, we ask that if you are ill or have been exposed to COVID-19 that you do not schedule an appointment OR that you cancel or reschedule your existing testing appointment by calling the Assessment and Testing Center directly. Please review our COVID-19 policy.
Effective May 21, 2021, no student, employee, vendor or visitor can be required to wear a mask at any Alamo College locations. Upon entering the building, you will be asked to read a COVID-19 health screening and have your temperature checked. Test takers will be asked to lift their mask for facial recognition during the check-in process before testing.
Please do not bring cell phones, smartwatches, food, drinks or other unauthorized material(s) such as purses, book bags, etc. when coming to test. ONLY items allowed are a valid photo ID, Banner ID number, and printed receipts.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, OR EXAMINEE DOES NOT SHOW UP TO THEIR APPOINTMENT, WILL HAVE THEIR APPOINTMENT CANCELED WITH NO REFUNDS. Our center is taking extra precautions by sanitizing testing stations between each examinee and will be giving examinees extra space in regards to seating.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the SAC Assessment and Testing Center at (210) 486-0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show up at least 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled time for TSIA2 administration in MLC 533.
- Must have valid photo ID. List of acceptable forms of ID can be found HERE.
- The TSI Assessment is not a timed test. The average time to complete all sections of the test is 3-5 hours.
- 8:15am appointments must be completed no later than 12: 30 pm. ALL scheduled exams MUST be completed in one sitting.
- 1pm appointments must be completed no later than 4:45 pm. ALL scheduled exams MUST be completed in one sitting.
- Scratch paper and pencils will be provided. Please do not bring any additional paper or pencils.
- The test is not timed, but you should leave enough time to finish all sections of the exam. The average time to complete all sections of the test is 3-5 hours.
**Appointments after June 30, 2021, TSIA2 Fees - Full Exam $32, Two Sections $24, Single Subject $12. Payment will be made on the day of your exam. ONLY credits cards will be accepted. NO CASH or CHECKS. Testing fees are non-refundable. **
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment