We have returned to Fletcher Administrative Center (FAC), Room 102.
The San Antonio College Assessment and Testing Center is now open. For the health and safety of everyone in the room, we ask that if you are ill or have been exposed to COVID-19 that you do not schedule an appointment OR that you cancel or reschedule your existing testing appointment. Please review our COVID-19 policy.
Please do not bring cell phones, smartwatches, food, drinks or other unauthorized material(s) such as purses, book bags, etc. when coming to test. ONLY items allowed are a valid photo ID, Banner ID number, and printed receipts.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the SAC Assessment and Testing Center at (210) 486-0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show up at least 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled time for TSIA2 administration in Fletcher Administrative Center(FAC), Room 102.
- Must have valid photo ID. List of acceptable forms of ID can be found HERE.
- The test is not timed, but you
should leave enough time to finish all sections of the exam. The average time
to complete all sections of the test is 3-5 hours
- ALL scheduled exams MUST be completed in one sitting. Testing lab closes 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Please DO NOT bring any materials. Scratch paper and pencils will be provided.
**Active applications with San Antonio College may take the TSIA exam for FREE. This excludes re-testers for the TSIA, early admit, home school dual credit, dual credit, early college, P-TECH or T-STEM. Payment will be made on the day of your exam. Credit/Debit cards and cash ONLY. NO CHECKS. Testing fees are non-refundable. **
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment