Due to COVID-19
ALL clients are required to wear a protective face mask for the duration of their service.If you do not have a protective mask you may purchase one from me if available.
IMPORTANT INFO BEFORE BOOKING
- Booking for the following month opens on the 15th of every month at 7am.
- If your hair is not 4 inches please consult with me prior to booking an appointment.
- If you have blunt ends I will not be able to service you.
- If your style choice is small hip length singles please book the earliest time I have available if you do not I will change your appointment time to the earliest available. In the event that you can not make the earliest time available please consult with me prior to booking.
- Style changes are not permitted after booking.
- Please come to your appointment with clean and properly blow dried hair (if you can not run your fingers through your hair smoothly it is not properly blow-dried).
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- CASH ONLY for remaining balance.
- If for any reason you are unprepared for your appointment (i.e: hair not in proper state, failure to add proper add-ons, providing incorrect hair, extreme tardiness etc), then your deposit will be forfeited and your appointment may be canceled. If any accommodations are made you will incur a $50 surcharge.
If you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled appointment, your card on file will be charged $50.
If you cancel on the day of your appointment or perform a "no call, no show", your card on file will be charged $75.
If you arrive with a "blunt cut" or hair 4 inches or less without consulting with me, your card on file will be charged $50.
Please try to be on time your appointment I allow everyone a 15 minute grace period.
After 15 minutes a $20 late fee will be added on to your balance.
After 30 minutes if I am still able to service you a $40 fee will be added on to your balance.
Braid services vary depending upon many factors.There is an ESTIMATED time given for each style below. I do not offer rush services or work on time restrictions. My job is tedious and I will not allow anyone to rush my craft. I advise that you book on a day where you don't have anything of importance to do.
Square parts - if you add square or triangle parts to your appointment it is IMPERATIVE that your hair is properly blown out.
Custom color - a blend of 2 or more colors to create 1, do not add custom color to your service if you do not want your colors mixed or blended.
Xtra small please - your braids will be smaller than my average small singles.
Smedium please - I will increase your size just a tad bigger than my average small singles.
What is a VIP client / how do I become one ?
A VIP client is someone who has been to me 4 times or more.
What are perks of being a VIP client ?
- Discount code that can be used every time you are styled by me.
- Exclusive specials
- Priority booking
- Zelle can be used for final payment
If you have been to me 4 or more times and have not received your VIP code please contact me to receive it.
To be added to my cancellation list send your name,style choice (with add-ons if any) as well as your preferred date(s).
Tuesday - Saturday 4 am - 3 pm
Appointment request outside of business hours contact me via text or direct messaging these are considered squeeze-in appointments.
Squeeze-in fee $80
Holiday squeeze-in fee $150
Please reference captions provided below each style for length requirements regarding hair if you choose to purchase your own hair.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me @ (678)510-6043.
Thank you for considering me !
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment