All Online classes are live, not pre-recorded.
If you have never taken any classes with Adapting Fitness then please select the NEW CLIENT option, you will then have to complete an online form (saving the trees). You only need to do this once.
If you have previously signed up to any class as a new client you are now an EXISTING CLIENT and don't need to do that paperwork again, so select the EXISTING CLIENT option for the class you are booking.
There is a discount for block bookings. Select either the 4, 8 or 12 Class Pass option that you would like (the discounts are 20, 25 and 30% respectively compared to the price of a single class).
You will receive notification email of payments and this will contain your CODE to use whenever you book one of these types of class. Each time you book one class is deducted.
N.B. You need to book more than 2 hours in advance of any class Follow the steps below In this example a yoga class is booked for Tuesday morning Hatha Yoga online class at 09:30
1.. Scroll down and click on YOGA ONLINE
2. Scroll down and click on HATHA YOGA TUESDAY 09:30 (new client)
3. You should now see only the path of
Yoga online Hatha yoga Tuesday....
4. Scroll down, change you time zone if you are not on the same time zone as UK, otherwise, just click the box that says SET TIME ZONE
5. Pick the date (if it’s greyed out on any date then the class is not available then)
6. Don’t try to create a new time, just click CONTINUE
7. If it's your first ever class with Adapting Fitness then select NEW CLIENT as we need to collect health information from you, contact details etc. (You only need to do this once any subsequent classes you select the EXISTING CLIENT option)
Please complete the form.
8. At the end of the form is the payment buttons, just above them REDEEM COUPON OR PACKAGE, click this and enter the code. if you have one (e.g. if you booked a Class Pass)
If you make a block booking it works out cheaper per class, one gets automatically deducted each time you book a class.
Finally, if you register for an account it makes re-booking classes quicker.