Hackney Wick, East London
Please read all information before booking your appointment.
4 - 6 weeks top up is included for :
4 - 6 weeks top up is not included for :
AVAILABILITY: Appointments are released 15th of every month. (EG: June dates will be released May 15th).
No appointment available = Fully booked for the month.
BOOKINGS / DEPOSITS : Bookings are only confirmed once deposit has been made. A deposit of £50 is required to secure your booking slot. Deposit goes towards your finally payment. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING POLICY: We have a 48 hours cancellation / rescheduling policy – we request that you kindly notify us (via email or text message) of your cancellation at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Failure to do so will result to 100% loss of your deposit and will not be able transfer deposit to later date.
LATE ARRIVALS: Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. Being late more than 15 minutes will result to appointment cancellation and loss of deposit fee or extra charge of £30 for slots available on the same day.
GUEST: No guests, children or animals are allowed. Please come to your appointment alone. This is to prevent any distractions as 100% concentration is needed to carry out procedure.
AVOID 5 DAYS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE:
• Other face treatment you skin is sensitive too
AVOID 24 HOURS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE:
• Retin A skincare products
• Fish oil supplements
• Other blood thinners
• Any questions in regards to health condition please consult you doctor before booking.
DON’T BOOK APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
• Under the age of 18
• Pregnant or nursing
• Taking blood thinning medications
• Psoriasis, or Dermatitis
• Bleeding disorders
• Collagen Vascular Disease
• Undergoing chemotherapy or received chemotherapy or radiation therapy in the last 3 months
• Open wounds (near the area procedure will be done)
• Skin irritations (near the area procedure will be done)
• Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• Recent cosmetic surgery on face, Botox or other injectables near the area procedure will be done (must wait 1 month)
• Sunburned near the area procedure will be done
• Recent chemical peels (must wait 1 month)
• History of herpes/cold sores (must get a prescription anti-viral from physician and start taking at least 5 days prior to your appointment)
• Warts (near the area procedure will be done)
• Rosacea (near the area procedure will be done)
• Hemophilia/bleeding disorders
• Prone to Keloid/hypertrophic scarring
Please visit our website www.bellefacestudio.com for more information about our bespoke service, T&C and FAQ.