THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE BOOKING
- If you are under 18 years of age you will need your parent/legal guardian to give consent for you to receive treatment.
- If you have a promo code, make sure to put it in all caps.
PLEASE READ Things You Need to Know to Prep for Teeth Whitening:
- Eat something before your appointment! As you can't eat for 2 hours after your appointment. You are allowed to drink water though.
- Do not brush or floss 6 hours before your appointment! This can cause brush abrasions and sensitivity of your gums.
- It's very important to hydrate, hydrate, and hydrate! Drinking water reduces sensitivity so drink water BEFORE and AFTER your appointment.
- For best teeth whitening results, we recommend sticking to an "all-white" diet for 24 hours after your appointment.
YES: Water, Bread, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, Noodles, Potatoes, White Sauce, White Cheese, White Rice, White Wine.
NO: Coffee, Tea, Soda, Punch, Red Wine, Tomato sauce, Red meat, Dark-colored vegetables, or anything heavy in color for 24 hours.
How To Book Your Teeth Whitening Appointment;
- We ask that you please reschedule, or cancel, at least 24 hours before the beginning of your appointment or you may be charged a cancellation fee of $50.00.
- If you need to book mobile or Bridal Party please call.
We look forward to brightening your day in our Smile Spa!
Idahome Smiles - Organic Teeth Whitening
Conveniently located in PHENIX Salon Suites
3909 E. Fairview Ave, Suite 100, Rm 128
Meridian, ID 83642
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment