Code or Email
Prenatal Classes & Newborn Classes
IN PERSON - Prenatal Class - Labour & Birth with Newborn Baby Basics - $250 + HST (Oakville - In person per couple)
6 hours 30 minutes
Full Day Class
5 couples max to ensure physical distancing & Covid-19 protocols
* Stages of labour
* Signs of approaching labour
* Pain management, comfort & relaxation techniques
* Role of Dad/Partner/Family
* Preparing for the unexpected
* Medical options for birth
* Caesarean birth
* Physical & emotional changes
* Bathing, diapering and dressing baby
* Dealing with crying & comforting your baby
* Intro to Breastfeeding & Feeding methods
Hosted New Mom Drop in Group - 9.30am to 11.30am EST (**Free**)
Come along to our hosted moms group every 3rd Friday morning. We welcome all pregnant moms-to-be and new moms to bring along their babies, to join us and build your tribe! Dates are posted for all upcoming classes, which are now in person, outdoors (socially distanced) in Oakville. Confirmation Email sent prior to each class.
Maria (our founder and CEO) will be the host and we will be inviting special guests to join us in the sessions. We would love you to join our growing community with other new moms!
Prenatal Breastfeeding Class - $75.00 + HST (IN PERSON)
1 hour 30 minutes
Our IBCLC Lactation Consultant led class will give you the best start to your breastfeeding journey.
Great for first time moms and moms who would like to get tips for previous challenges.
* Breastfeeding Basics
* Benefits of Breastfeeding
* Health Canada Recommendations
* Breast Anatomy
* Breastfeeding Positions
* Baby Led Latching
* Common Breastfeeding Challenges & Effective management
* Infant cues
* Expressing & Storing Milk
* Sexuality & Birth control
* Finding Support
Add a Time...
Your email address is invalid
. Did you type the domain correctly?