There are no appointment types available for scheduling.
Palliative Care (5 days)
Aim: Palliative Care training teaches employees the WHO principles of Palliative Care and how to care for clients when death is imminent and other members of the clients family.
1. Defining Palliative Care
2. WHO principles of Palliative Care
3. Factors Influencing Attitudes around end of life
4. Special Needs of a dying resident
5. Stages of Grief
6. Signs of Approaching Death
7. Physical needs of the dying person, care, positioning and pain management and emotional needs
Add a Time...
Your email address is invalid
. Did you type the domain correctly?