There are no appointment types available for scheduling.
Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy Tube (PEG) Training (1 full day training)
Course Information: With the aid of our life-sized Nursing Skills Manikin, KERI, participants will gain hands on practical experience of how to care for an individual with a PEG tube.
1. The functions of PEG feeding.
2. The indicators for the use of PEG feeding.
3. The skills required for care of individuals using PEG feeding.
4. The associated dangers of PEG feeding.
5. HIQA’a Guidance on Intimate Care.
6. Your role in relation to Infection Prevention and Control
Add a Time...
Your email address is invalid
. Did you type the domain correctly?