In order to respond to COVID-19 virus outbreak, here's the precautions that both the bride and the shop will be taking before/during/after the bridal appointments.
- Bitsy Bridal is closed until April 13th per the "Force of Law" directive from Salt Lake City Mayor. Our manager Pam has the shop cell phone 801-699-2571 at all times that you can call/text during this time.
- We are by appointment only: We are definitely not allowing walk-ins or browsing anymore since we will have to sanitize everything people touch.
- We have reduced our appointment capacity to 50% in order to have less people in the showroom. Each group will be at least 20 feet apart at East and West end of the showroom.
- Maximum of 3-4 people per group. We are very restrictive of that in order to protect our staff.
- We are cleaning every gown after every bride and spraying/wiping couches and surfaces with organic disinfectant at the end of every appointment.
- Staff may be wearing disposable gloves. Bitsy Bridal sincerely apologizes ahead of time if you might feel offended.
- NO children in the showroom please. We have a huge reception/waiting area for children and people who recently have traveled so that they won't miss out on the experience.
- We don't allow browsing or touching gowns anymore. (better safe than sorry.) Please let our stylists pull gowns for you and your party.
- We require everybody to use hand sanitizer before entering the showroom... again better safe than sorry!
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well. We have waived the cancellation fee for the time being.
- Our designers have been delivering at the promised time. Rushes are available at additional charges for shorter wedding timelines.
- Our promised timeline may be long: 5-6 months at this point but we will be delivering at our promised time from the invoice or earlier. Rushes are available on the designer basis.
CLOSE WEDDING DATE?
- We have a selection of off the rack gowns for short wedding timelines: mostly sizes between bridal 2-12 starting at $599 and up.
- Sizing down is not an issue since we have in-house alteration department. These will be first come first serve basis.
- We are working alts on case by case basis with the bride's time line. Please contact email@example.com.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment