All the info you might need are all listed out here during the pandemic.
If you are ready to schedule an appointment, pls scroll all the way.
- Bitsy Bridal's physical location is only open by appointment only even though we have hours on google.
- Our manager Pam has the shop cell phone 801-699-2571 at all times that you can call/text during this pandemic.
- Limited number of appointments are available during this pandemic. Please schedule them at least 24-hours in advance since we don't have staff all the time at the shop for walk-ins during pandemic.
- We are offering Virtual Appointments and At-Home Try-on service also.
CLOSE WEDDING DATE?
- We have a selection of off the rack gowns for short wedding timelines: mostly sizes between bridal 2-12 starting at $599 and up.
- Sizing down and building the dress up to be modest are not an issue for us since we have in-house alteration department. These will be first come first serve basis.
- We are working alts on case by case basis with the bride's timeline. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR APPOINTMENTS AT THE SHOP!
- We are by appointment only: We are definitely not allowing walk-ins or browsing anymore since we will have to sanitize everything people touch every time.
- Guests are REQUIRED to wear masks. We have masks available to purchase at the reception or please bring one from home. (Bitsy Bridal sincerely apologizes ahead of time if you might feel offended if we have to turn you away for refusing masks. We reserve the right to protect our staff and their family members especially their children and their elderly.)
- We are only taking 1 appointment at a time. We do take this social distancing thing seriously. Total amount of people in the entire shop will be less than 10 at all time including our staff. Please respect our staff in return by wearing masks so that we can be safe on both ends.
- Maximum of 3-4 people per group. One person needs to be able to help the bride in the dressing room: preferably the one that she has been quarantining together.
- We are cleaning every gown after every bride and spraying/wiping couches and surfaces with organic disinfectant at the end of EVERY appointment. So please refrain from touching more than needed to.
- Our stylists will be wearing gloves and masks.
- NO children in the showroom please. We have a huge reception/waiting area for children and people who recently have traveled/sick so that they won't miss out on the experience. We also have facetime and skype available via google fiber.
- We don't allow browsing or touching gowns anymore. (better safe than sorry.) Please let our stylists pull gowns for you and your party and let us keep track which ones to clean after.
- We require everybody to use hand sanitizer before entering the showroom... again better safe than sorry!
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment