Welcome to the Consular Department in New York.
Available Services for Frontal Appointments:
1. Notary Services
2. Applying for an Israeli citizenship (appointment will be given upon completing the steps on the website)
Some of the services are still available by mail. Please visit the consulate's website to learn about each services and how to apply.
Hebrew website, English website.
The consulate is gradually accepting frontal appointments. To maintain a healthy space for all visitors, please follow the security and health guidelines:
1. All visitors must check their body temperature before leaving their house to the consulate
2. All visitors must wear a mask when inside the Consulate
3. All visitors must arrive 20 minutes prior to their appointment, for security check
4. All visitors must avoid bringing carry-ons, backpacks and suitcases to the consulate. Cellphones are O.K, laptops are forbidden
5. Keep a 6 feet distance while at the consulate building, and be aware of any security instructions given during your time at the consulate
See you soon,
The Consular Department.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment