Thank you for your interest in being a Border Nester!
You will play a vital role in providing safe and appropriate play experiences for young children waiting at the border. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Choose your week from the choices below. Weeks that are fully booked are not listed. There is 5 day minimum requirement. Remember, the week begins on Thursday and ends on Monday (the Nest is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday). We strongly urge you to stay as long as possible as children benefit greatly from consistency of care.
2. There is a $10 non-refundable processing fee. Please choose your dates carefully as once you have applied that slot is closed to others. If you need to cancel once you have booked, please let us know immediately.
3. Often schools, employers, community, family and friends wish to support a Nester’s trip. If this is the case, we hope you will consider supporting the daily running of the Nest by choosing one of the three optional add-ons.
4. Complete the application form.
5. Once you have chosen your dates, completed the application, and paid the processing and optional add-on fees, you will immediately receive an automatic confirmation that we have received your application.
6. After reviewing your application we will contact you. Please do not book your trip until you have received an official acceptance from PILA. Thank you!