Hello! Welcome to Early View Ultrasound's scheduling page! Please scroll down and look over your options! I've answered most frequently asked questions in the descriptions of your options! To ensure that you're purchasing the best options for you, please read this entire page! It'll answer just about any questions you may have!
There are a few main items I'd like to highlight for you.
1. Gender is available by BLOOD TEST (Sneak Peek DNA testing) starting at 8 weeks. We offer them every Wednesday morning at 9:30 and the first Saturday each month at 9:00.
2. Gender is available by ULTRASOUND starting at 13 weeks! I HIGHLY recommend coming no earlier than 13 weeks 3 days. I simply find a higher number of babies that are just not quite ready prior to 13 weeks 3 days. If you are at least 13 weeks and we are unable to determine the gender, you will come back for free to confirm!
3. Once you've purchased 4D or HD ($125 or $150) you're eligible for the discounted Return Visits. Please read the descriptions of each package to understand the difference in the type of imaging.
4. We require 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule any session. There will be a $50 fee charged to the card on file if you fail to attend. If we are unable to attain this fee, you will be banned from booking until the balance is paid.
5. As of June 3, 2020, we will be actively enforcing the $50 no show fee for Sneak Peek Gender Testing event. Simply text us back the evening before your event (when we send instructions) and let us know you cannot attend. This will avoid the fee. Or, you're able to cancel any time prior to the 24 hour window before your session online via your confirmation email.
6. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your session, we will be unable to see you. You will also be charged the $50 non-refundable no-show fee. We understand that things happen, but if we get behind, there's no catching up! Call us if you're running behind. We will do our best to accommodate you, but anything beyond 10 minutes will be an automatic charge and you will have to reschedule.
Due do COVID-19, we are asking you to limit visitors to the minimum. No more than 8 visitors per family (including your sono tech, we will be in a group of no more than 10). Ideally, we would like for you to stick to immediate family of the baby (mom, dad and siblings of the baby) and then the grandparents. We are still giving the video of the session for free for anyone unable to attend. Wearing masks is always a smart move for everyone! So, we also recommend that! Stay well and take care!!
If you have questions, you're welcome to text me during regular business hours at 903-522-0416
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment