View Products/Packages »
Hello! Welcome to Early View Ultrasound's scheduling page! Please scroll down and look over your options! I've answered most frequently asked questions in the descriptions of your options! To ensure that you're purchasing the best options for you, please read this entire page! It'll answer just about any questions you may have!
There are a few main items I'd like to highlight for you.
1. Gender is available by BLOOD TEST (Sneak Peek DNA testing) starting at SEVEN WEEKS! You're able to "BUNDLE" your blood test with a sonogram for $49! It comes with a free heartbeat buddy and a coupon for $50 off the HD Gender package between 13 and 18 weeks!
As of 1/10/22, we're now offering Sneak Peek Gender Tests EVERY DAY! We will ship samples out daily at noon (this is the best time to be sure the samples make it to the lab by the next day). If you come in before noon, your samples will ship out that day! So, you will receive your results the next day for $149 or the following day for $129! if you come in after noon, they will ship out the following day at noon. Any Saturday blood draws will ship out that day, but rapid results will be Monday.
Please have patience with our staff as we adjust to this new option! It has brought several changes!
***Please take care when scheduling your gender reveal party. In rare instances, Fedex has been late dropping off samples. This could mean your results are delayed. It is RARE, but it happens!
2. Gender is available by ULTRASOUND starting at 13 weeks! I HIGHLY recommend coming no earlier than 13 weeks 3 days. I simply find a higher number of babies that are just not quite ready prior to 13 weeks 3 days. If you are at least 13 weeks and we are unable to determine the gender, you will come back for free to confirm!
***Side note for genders: We've had a few who seem to have adjusted their due date to put them over the 7 or 13 week mark. You're risking an incorrect gender for the blood test and we will measure baby and will not be able to tell you gender by sonogram. Please be sure you're abiding by the required gestational ages.
3. Once you've purchased 4D or HD ($125 or $150) you're eligible for the discounted Return Visits. Please read the descriptions of each package to understand the difference in the type of imaging.
4. We require 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule any session. There will be a $50 fee charged to the card on file if you fail to attend. If we are unable to obtain this fee, you will be banned from booking until the balance is paid.
5. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your session, we will be unable to see you. You will also be charged the $50 non-refundable no-show fee. We understand that things happen, but if we get behind, there's no catching up! Call us if you're running behind. We will do our best to accommodate you, but anything beyond 10 minutes will be an automatic charge and you will have to reschedule.
6. We are allowing visitors to any session! Groups of 10 or less are ideal, but we can squeeze in extras if you'd like! There's no limitations on age! Bring any and everyone!
7. New Photography options: I'm excited to announce that I've partnered with Heathur to bring you some amazing options! We've been having a great time during our shoots and look forward to working with you! We're here to answer any questions you may have and to help design your dream photoshoot! We have a growing closet of maternity gown available for your use and are working daily to grow all other options as well!! We're working to add more details to the website! But feel free to contact us with any questions!
***For photography, all add ons are available during your gallery consult! You can absolutely decide at that point to add on any additional prints or digitals!
Stay well and take care!!
If you have questions, you're welcome to message Early View's Facebook page at any time! https://www.facebook.com/EarlyViewLongview
PURCHASE GIFT CERTIFICATES HERE:https://app.acuityscheduling.com/catalog.php?owner...Interested in turning your baby's heartbeat into jewelry? Follow this link for full details:
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment