Welcome to Nash Aesthetics, thank you for trusting me will all your beauty needs!
You are my top priority and my goal is to meet all your lashing and beauty needs.
Until further notice. Contact for address
Phone: (971) 720-9022
|CANCELLATIONS| RESCHEDULES| NO SHOWS
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULES: If any appointment is canceled or rescheduled within 48-24HRS, 50% of service will be charged to card on file.
If any appointment is canceled or rescheduled under 24hrs of appointment, 100% of service will be charged to card on file. No showing for your service will result in 100% of service being charged to card on file.
TARDY POLICY: If you arrive more then 15 minutes late to your appointment it will be cancelled. If you need to clean your lashes or use the restroom please come early.
DEPOSIT: When booking a full set 50% of service is required to hold your place.
REFERRALS: I offer $15 OFF for referrals so don't forget to tell you family and friends about your service!!
NEW COVID QUESTIONAIR & GUIDELINES
Are you currently having ANY symptoms of being sick, or been exposed to anyone sick? If yes please reschedule.
-Mask are mandatory for appointment.
-Please do not come to your appointment early. 1 client in the shop at a time. NO WAITING AREA.
-NO children or guest are allowed to join at this time.
-Please remove shoes before getting onto the bed and apply hand sanitizer.
-Currently there will be NO bedding so please bring a sweater if you get cold.
**Please be patient with these new laws and regulations. There will be extra cleaning after each client for everyone's safety. I will be as quick as I can with each turn over.**
I appreciate Venmo or Cash App greatly.. BUT I also accept: Visa and Mastercard, Discover, Debit, Credit other Credit Cards, Cash or Zelle.* NO CHECKS PLEASE*
1. Please come to lash appointment with freshly washed lashes and minimal face make up. If you need to clean your lashes please arrive early and you may wash before appointment begins.
2. Avoid caffeine prior to appointment to avoid the jitters.
3. Please spit out gum and remove contacts before lashing appointment (I do supply contact solution).
3. Let's keep talking to a minimum. This is because I don't love you, its because I DO LOVE YOU! Holding still is so important to be able to efficiently work my magic on your lashes.
4. Headphones are welcomed or you can listen to my music. Whatever you need to help relax you and put you in your element.
5. Please feel like you can come hang out! If you are going to be early to appointment, don't fret! I offer 1 glass of wine for FREE if you are 21+ before appointment while you wait.
6. Lets TALK full sets: Please make sure you can hold still for the time a full set will take. When I start to feel you getting restless or impatient it starts to make me rush and we don't want that! Please no asking to check phone or text. If you ever need to move during appointment. Please tell me, I want you as comfortable as you can be especially for a full set.