1. Review the FAQ to be sure you can commit to the entire time frame required for your child to complete the program. Consistency is key for young children learning new sensori-motor skills!
2. Select an appointment type. ISR lessons are always 1 on 1, so please select 1 time slot per child you would like to register.
*If your child learned rollback to float and is now learning the full swim float swim sequence, please register as a refresher student and choose the first 3 week session slot. It typically take 4 weeks for a student to learn the rest of the sequence. If your child needs more time, we will make adjustments.
3. The day you choose on the calendar is a START date and books your child for as many weeks of Monday - Friday lessons he/she requires.
4. You will receive a confirmation email following your request with instructions on how to submit a deposit to secure your start date and time spot.
5. Once I receive your deposit, I will email you my personal registration link to register/update your child's health and medical history for the year.
IF THE SESSION YOU ARE TRYING TO GET IS BOOKED, PLEASE CONTACT ME TO BE PUT ON A WAITLIST.