1. Please review the FAQ and What To Expect to be sure you can commit to the protocols for your child to complete the program. Consistency is key for young children learning new sensori-motor skills!
2. Select which session you're interested in. ISR lessons are always 1 on 1, so please select ONE time slot per child you would like to register.
Most students take between 6- 7 weeks to complete the program. The time you choose will remain the same for the duration of the 6 - 7 weeks
3. The day you choose on the calendar is a START date and books your child for as many weeks of Monday - Friday lessons he/she requires.
4. You will receive a confirmation email following your request with instructions on how to submit a deposit to secure your start date and time spot.
5. Once I receive your deposit, I will email you my personal registration link to register/update your child's health and medical history for the year.
**Refresher Students: Please email your preferred lesson time and start date Spring 1: February 22nd or March 15th or Spring 2: April 12th or May 3rd I will manually enter you into my schedule.