1. Review the Daily Lesson Requirements to be sure you can commit to the entire time frame required for your child to complete the program. Consistency is key for young children learning new sensori-motor skills!
2. Select an appointment type. ISR lessons are always 1 on 1, so please select 1 time slot per child you would like to register.
*If your child is new to ISR, please select the initial lesson series.
New students: Most students take between 5 - 7 weeks to complete the program. The time you choose will remain the same for the duration of the 5 - 7 weeks.
*If your child is a refresher student, please select the refresher course.
Refreshers: Most refreshers need 3 weeks to refresh their swim-float-swim sequence.
These lessons are in 3 weeks increments. Please select the first date (first 3 weeks of the session or second date for the last three weeks). If your child needs more than 3 weeks, we will make adjustments.
*Rollback to Float (6 mon-1 yr)
If they learned rollback to float and are now learning the full swim float swim sequence, please register as a refresher student and choose the first 3 week session slot. It typically take 4 weeks for a student to learn the rest of the sequence. If your child needs more time, we will make adjustments.
3. The day you choose on the calendar is a START date and books your child for as many weeks of Monday - Friday lessons he/she requires.
4. You will receive a confirmation email following your request with instructions on how to submit a deposit to secure your start date and time spot.
5. Once I receive your deposit, I will email you my personal registration link to register/update your child's health and medical history for the year.
IF THE SESSION YOU ARE TRYING TO GET IS BOOKED, PLEASE CONTACT ME TO BE PUT ON A WAITLIST.