The New York DMV Approves Online 5 Hour Class
From July 29, 2020, according to the New York State Commissioner of Motor Vehicles, DMV approved driving schools are allowed to offer an online pre-licensing course. To attend a remote 5 hour class with us, you should pre-register and do the following:
1. Have a computer or smartphone with a camera, working microphone and speaker. You must be present throughout the session on camera.
2. Email us a clear copy of the original photo of your learner permit, your preferred date and time of the 5 hour class to our instructors at email@example.com.
3. Use our 5 hour class scheduling app to select the date and time you would like to attend the class. The scheduling app includes a step that requires you to pay online. Once we confirm your payment, we will email you a call-in number and meeting ID for the Zoom meeting.
4. Be sure to download the Zoom app on your computer or smartphone at least an hour to the class. You can access the download instructions at https://zoom.us/download.
5. Ensure the YouTube app on your device is up-to-date before accessing the video.
6. After completing the course, we will mail you the instructor-signed MV-278 certificate to the address on your learner’s permit. We require students to sign the certificate before scheduling the DMV road test.
For more clarification, please call our office at 718-576-6277
Our classes are available every Tuesday & Saturday from 10:00am - 3:00pm and every Thursday and Sunday from 12:00pm - 5:00pm. Choose a day and time that suits you: