Arched Ink Studio provides high standard services in the Maryland area. Your brow artist Unique Mone't is certified for PMU Microshading and Bloodborne Pathogen.
Microshading is a process in which semipermanent makeup is applied to the eyebrows by a cosmetic technician. It's a form of treatment for cosmetic tattoos. The technician positions tiny, pin-like dots over the brow region to fill in thin spots using pigment ink and a handheld tool. Microshading preserves the integrity of the skin and is less compromised.
Please come to appointment with a cleanable face (NO make-up, freshly waxed eyebrows, or chemicals to skin). This will alter your recover stage and final results. If there are any questions or concerns please feel free to call me at (202) 643-0477.
Please read carefully and understand all information below prior to booking your appointment. Having any of these will result in forfeiting the deposit and refusal of service! Permanent Makeup is not recommended to those who are or have the following:
• Under 18 Years of age
• Pregnant, Nursing Or Trying To Become Pregnant
• Diabetic “ Not Controlled”
• Skin Cancer “ Chemo Therapy “ Etc.
• Allergies To Tattoo Pigmentations and Makeup Epinephrine and Lidocaine
• Transmissible Blood Condition “ HIV, Hepatitis C “ Etc
• High Blood Pressure “Not Controlled”
• Skin Conditions
• Trouble With Healing Skin
• Keloid Skin / Hypertrophic Scarring
Please Consult With Medical Advisor Before Booking Your Beauty Experience.
• A Non- Refundable Deposit Of $25.00 Required When Booking
• No Show Will Result In Loss Of Your Deposit And Will Charge 30% Of Service
• The Price Minus The Deposit Is Due During Your Appointment.
• Must Sign Disclosure Before Service
• NO REFUND
Semi - Permanent Cosmetics Is Designed To Fade Overtime. Many Factors Can Result In Change Of Brows. To Take Care Of Your Brows Follow The Aftercare Instructions & Touch Up Your Brows. Every 12-18 Months “ If Needed” . Touch Ups Are Normal & Expected For Permanent Cosmetics.
Please Note Final Results Vary Based On Skin Nature. A 6-8 Week Follow Up Appointment Is RECOMMENDED Where I Can Assess Your Pigment Retentions & Make Changes If Necessary.
Other Questions Please DON’T Be Shy During Appointment .
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment