REConnect with M-NASR Summer Session 1:
June 8 - July 2
M-NASR Virtual Programming Safety Guidelines:
M-NASR has put into place safety measures for all virtual programming to keep participants safe and
programs running smoothly. We are committed to safety and will continually evaluate precautions and
Each program will now have at least two staff facilitating. Additionally, participants are required to have
someone to provide supervision during their programming time.
We have enabled the “Waiting Room” feature which allows our staff to screen each user before they are
allowed to access the program. Staff will only admit those who have registered into the program room.
Specific Zoom settings have been disabled for participants and/or are only permitted for use by staff.
Only our staff can privately message a user, share a file or their computer screen with the group or have
the option to record the program.
Staff can remove a participant immediately if needed. Our staff assist in monitoring participant
behaviors, trouble shooting technology, and assisting with the overall management of the group. We
have enabled the feature to be able to immediately remove a participant from a program if needed.
M-NASR also keeps our virtual programming links private, with a specific code that is required in order
to access our Zoom rooms. These codes are not published publicly and are only given to individuals who
have registered through M-NASR.
How to Register:
1. Click on the program you would like to register for. Click on the first date of the session (or the first date you would like to sign up for). Click “Add a Time” to add more dates in the session. When you’ve clicked on all the dates you want to register for, click “Continue."
2. Enter the participant first and last name, a contact phone number and a preferred email address (this is where your confirmation email will be sent).
3. Read and complete our waiver and release form.
4. Click "Complete Registration" to submit your registration.
5. Click "Schedule Another Appointment"to register for more programs.
A M-NASR staff will email you with a unique Zoom Invite for each program prior to the start of the first session.
The Zoom link will be a recurring Meeting ID and Password, so please be sure to save that information to have handy each time you need to login for a program.
Click here to watch a "How to Register" tutorial video