Why Should I Schedule an Appointment?
At Symphony Strings Music Co. we are here not just to sell you items, but to educate you in your choices while helping you select the best products for your needs and budget. We know our daily lives get busier by the minute, but we still want to provide the best customer service possible! We are still allowing walk in customers for quick retail items, however for some of our other services we want to be as thorough as possible and make sure no one gets overlooked, or hasn't received the attention they deserved.
What If I Just Need Something Quick, like Rosin?
Even if you need to purchase a product as a simple as rosin, we carry 20+ different formulas that range in brand, instrument, and even designs! Often customers may feel overwhelmed and not sure which to choose. If we can help assist you and break down which would work best for you and how to determine that, we would be more than happy to help!
During This Uncertain Time, What Precautions Are You Taking?
To keep all customers and our staff at ease we have implemented the following:
- There is a 2 person MAXIMUM allowed per appointment/walk in service.
- Face masks are REQUIRED to enter our store. (Please make sure mask is covering mouth AND nose)
- Hand sanitizer stations are available, and strongly encouraged for use.
- Screen guards have been installed at both of our customer service areas.
- Our waiting room is CLOSED until further notice. All customers should remain in the showroom.
UPON ARRIVAL, RING DOORBELL & WAIT TO BE ATTENDED. THANK YOU!
CURBSIDE SERVICES are still available!
Simply call upon arrival and an associate will meet you curbside to complete your purchase/service.