Comptroller's Office Appointment
All appointments are currently Virtual only; there is no direct face to face in any branch office.
• The device used to access your appointment must have a working camera.
• If using a mobile phone, you will receive a prompt to download the Microsoft Teams App.
• You will be required to show a photo I. D.
• If your appointment is for an MVA Certification you must be able to transmit a copy of the ITIN letter from the IRS or Social Security card and a completed and signed Maryland Form 130 to the Comptroller’s representative in the virtual meeting. Instructions will be provided by the representative.
• If requesting assistance with preparing a MD income tax return a copy of your completed federal tax return, w-2’s and/or 1099’s must be available. You must be able to transmit a copy of your information if requested by representative in the virtual meeting. Instructions will be provided by the representative.