• You will be required to show a photo I. D.
• If requesting assistance with preparing a MD income tax return a copy of your completed federal tax return, w-2’s and/or 1099’s must be available.
• If your appointment is for an MVA Certification you must have a copy of your ITIN letter from the IRS or Social Security card along with a completed and signed Maryland Form 130
If the appointment is “Virtual On-line”:
• The device used to access your appointment must have a working camera.
• If using a mobile phone, you will receive a prompt to download the Microsoft Teams App.
• You must be able to transmit a copy of your information if requested by representative in the virtual meeting. Instructions will be provided by the representative.