In line with the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sport, we are pleased to announce further de-escalation of our recreational facilities for our valued tenant's use starting from 17th August 2020 (Monday).
All facilities will open from 6:00AM to 10:00PM daily. For gym facilities, please note that there will be no time limit for this however users are still required to continue booking for the slots for the time being.
For Netball, please directly contact the customer relations hotline at +673 831 7011 for the booking of slots.
In adherence to guideline set by the government, Armada will regulate the number of people allowed access into the facilities at one time:
Armada Rimba Estate:
Armada Tungku Estate:
Armada Mahligai Estate:
In order to minimize and manage mass gathering restrictions set out by the ministries, please be informed that only facility users are allowed to be in the facility areas. Spectators or member of the public who have not booked or are not using the facilities are not allowed to be within the facility at all time.
For group sports, a maximum of 15 players are allowed per session for "training" purposes only where changing of players are permitted. No “sparring” session are allowed and users are not allowed to organised competition at the recreational centre.
To ensure fair opportunities for all tenants, for all facilities (excluding gym and swimming pool), each person will be allowed up to two (2) hours sessions per day with a maximum of three (3) times per week. For swimming pool bookings, tenants are only allowed to book to a maximum of two (2) hours per day with a maximum of five (5) times per week. For gym bookings, tenants are only allowed to book to a maximum of two (2) hours per session per day, three (3) times per week.
If the tenant wishes to book a two (2) hour session, they are encouraged to book two (2) one hour slots (2 x 1hr) within the booking system.
Prior to the session, tenants are required to do the following:
1) Book the desired slots online
2) Arrive at the Recreational Centre prior to the scheduled time to show the booking confirmation to the security guard.
3) Scan the QR code using the Bruhealth App. Tenants are encouraged to download and register themselves to the Bruhealth App
4) Temperature check will also be conducted prior to entry. Temperature higher than 37.5°C will be denied entry.
To ensure safety and comfort of everyone, we wish for everyone’s kind cooperation to adhere the following:
1) Practice social distancing. Please keep distance between yourself and others during the workout / session and spread out whenever possible.
2) Our cleaning team will conduct regular cleaning in between sessions, but as an added precaution and courtesy to others, please wipe and clean the gym equipment before and after use with the cleaning disinfectant provided.
3) For netball, basketball, volleyball, futsal, tennis, badminton and table tennis, tenants are required to bring their own equipment.
4) Please also remember to wash your hands regularly, especially after your workout, and refrain from touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
For more information, tenant may contact the Customer Relations hotline at (+673) 8317010 or 8317011.
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Let's work through this together.
Armada Properties Sdn Bhd