Please note that customers must adhere to the WorkNet Center Guidelines to be allowed entrance to the WorkNet Resource Center and to receive services.
The guidelines are as follows:
1. Customers must wear a mask at all times. No mask, no entry. No exceptions.
2. Customers must have a Government ID or Driver's License to sign-in.
3. There will be no accompanying guest allowed. Only the appointment holder will be allowed to enter. This includes spouse and/or children.
4. Resource center services are strictly limited to 1 hour per appointment. Please be on time to your appointment, as any time you miss will be counted toward your hour time slot. You will be prompted when your time is up to allow for sanitization between appointments.
5. Customers are to stay at their assigned workstation. Staff will be monitoring services and will assist in retrieving printouts or with use of fax equipment. Raise your hand for assistance and please do not leave your station. No one-to-one assistance will be provided at this time.
6. No food, drinks, large bags or larger personal belongings will be allowed.
7. There are no EDD services available at this time.