While we fully support the Outdoor Visitation order by Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, our residents continue to be among the most vulnerable to severe effects from COVID-19. By arranging an outdoor visit, you assert that you’ve weighed the benefit of the visits for your loved one and yourself in terms of physical health, safety and emotional wellbeing.
All visitors must abide by the following rules. Failure to do so may result in reduced visitation or 14-day isolation for the resident if we suspect they may have been exposed to illness.
1. Visits can have a maximum of three people: the resident, the designated essential visitor and one other visitor.
2. Visits are dependent on staff availability; staff must bring the resident to the visitors.
3. Visitors must remain outside and cannot enter the building for any reason.
4. Outdoor visits must practice social distancing; everyone must be a minimum of six feet away from one another.
5. Everyone involved with outdoor visits must wear masks continuously.
6. Visitors are responsible for bringing their own masks; masks must fit well and cover the nose and mouth.
7. A resident who is in isolation cannot participate in outdoor visits.
8. Outdoor visitation will not be permitted if the site is experiencing a COVID-19 outbreak.
9. No gifts, food or flowers are permitted to be given to the resident.
Outdoor Visit for St. Teresa Place
Video Visit for St. Teresa Place
Add a Time...
Your email address is invalid
. Did you type the domain correctly?