Welcome to my online booking system. Before you get started on your booking, let me help you through the process:
1. Choose your appointment type, you will then be taken you to the calendar.
New Clients: Choose New Client'' when booking, and please complete your consultation form.
Existing Clients: Been here before but using this online system for the first time?
- Choose 'New Client' when booking. This will give you access to a new consultation form. Don't worry, I'll tie your details in with the previous paper records I have for you.
- Existing client and have already used this online system? Go right ahead and make your booking!
Gift Voucher Clients: Choose 'New Client' - there's an option in your form to enter a Gift Voucher Code. Ignore the payment options, you're all good to go!
2. Clicking onto a date will show you the available times for that day. If you're unable to book on a specific day it means that appointment has been taken, or I'm not working on that day.
3. Confirmation emails are sent immediately. If you don’t get one please check your ‘junk’ folder. You’ll get a reminder email 24 hours before.
4. **COVID-19 screening forms** - I'll also send you out a screening form 24 hours prior to your visit. This ensures that I adhere with the Scottish Government's infection control policies to minimise any potential spread of the COVID-19 virus.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, please give more than 24 hours notice.
No-shows/cancellations within 24 hours for all customers, whether paid in advance or not, will incur a charge of £45.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment