COVID-19 Rules and Restrictions
1. You must not attend the Mornington Obedience Dog Club if:
- You feel unwell or have flu-like or respiratory symptoms. - You have returned from overseas, or a designated Australian "Red Zone", within14 days. - Have knowingly come into contact with any person diagnosed with, or suspected to have COVID-19. - Are awaiting results for a COVD-19 test.
2. Session times are at 09.00, 10.00 and 11.00. All start and finish times will be strictly adhered to. Members should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their class start time
to allow for registration, and are kindly asked to leave the club grounds
promptly after their class has ended.
3. Social distancing requirement of 1.5 metres must be adhered to by all persons at all times.
4. Masks must be carried at all times, and worn if social distancing requirements cannot be met.
5. All members must wear their membership ID cards at all times.
6. Hand sanitizer will be supplied by M.O.D.C. and must be applied upon entry to the club grounds.
7. It is a government requirement that everyone attending the club be recorded along with their contact details, this is done by accessing our QR Code displayed at the club grounds. . Contact details will be retained for a minumum of 28 days for contact tracing requirements.
8. Entry, exit and walking paths are clearly marked, and must be followed at all times.
By proceeding to book a class time, you indicate full understanding and acceptance of the above rules and restrictions.
We appreciate your cooperation in following these requirements, which are designed for the safety and well-being of all members and instructors. Thank you.