30 Minute FREE Style Consult
Thinking about working with me 1-on-1 but not sure what package you need?
Book in a quick 30 min online session and we’ll talk through what you’re struggling with, and how I can help!
The Starter Styling Package
Your wardrobe basics + express shop (approx 5 hours)
This package is held all in one day (but if you'd prefer two separate appointments, let me know)
The Complete Styling Package
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS BOOKING IS JUST FOR THE INTIAL WARDROBE AUDIT SESSION (2-3 hours).
I'll be in touch within 48hrs to book in the dates for the remaining two sessions in this package.
The Ultimate Styling Package
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS BOOKING IS JUST FOR THE INTIAL WARDROBE AUDIT SESSION (2-3 hrs)
I'll be in touch in the next 48 hrs to book in the dates for the remaining two or three sessions in this package.
The Wardrobe Audit
Let’s clear out the clutter, look at what you already have that is useful, and create some new outfits with your existing clothes – you won’t have to spend a cent on shopping if you don’t want to!
Personal Shopping Session (2 hours)
• A pre-shop chat to discuss your needs
• A body-shape, colour and Style Personality analysis
• Advice on the best shops to find what we are looking for
• Exclusive stylist-only discounts in major retailers
Virtual Styling Packages
Virtual Wardrobe Audit
YOUR WARDROBE AUDIT SESSION INCLUDES:
• A colour, body shape and Style Personality consult
• An comprehensive clean out of your existing wardrobe
• Suggestions on new outfits from your current clothes
• A shopping list of items that will double your wardrobe
Virtual Style Coaching Package
YOUR VIRTUAL STYLE COACHING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Virtual wardrobe audit via Zoom
• ONE hour personal shopping session via Zoom
• Body shape & colour report
• Style personality review
• A copy of my KickStart Your Style eWorkbook
Please note this booking is for the WARDROBE AUDIT SESSION only, we can confirm a date and time for the shopping session via email
Add a Time...
Your email address is invalid
. Did you type the domain correctly?