Welcome to the AIM Scheduling Page!
Interested in a Biomechanical & Performance Assessment?
AIM Scheduling Policies
1. Appointments can only be booked, canceled, or rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
The site will not allow cancellations or rescheduling less than 24 hours prior to the appointment. If you do not cancel or reschedule your session 24 hours in advance, it will be counted as a no-show.
2. For semi-private (and semi-private group training), athletes who won't be able to attend must either be written on the form provided during scheduling (unique to these appointment types) or Coach Walt must be notified at least 12 hours prior to the appointment time.
**If you have an extenuating circumstance regarding either policy, please contact Coach Walt through text (via the phone number above) at least 2 hours prior to appointment time.**
3. Payment must be completed prior to booking. The site will only allow scheduling once desired package purchase (or purchase of an individual appointment) is completed.
Brief Instructional Video link:
1. Purchase package (at the bottom of section 1)
2. After package purchase or with a coupon code, to schedule an appointment you can:
a) Select the individual appointment (top of section 1) that matches your package purchase or coupon
b) Use the appointment email confirmation (after package purchase only)
3. Select the desired appointment time/date and click continue
4. At the next page, click redeem coupon or package (use the email that purchased the package or type in the coupon/package code) and click apply
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, use the appointment confirmation email.
Want to create a semi-private training session with more than two athletes? Contact Coach Walt for scheduling/pricing information!
Junior High/High School Group Training:
5pm - 6pm Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays
Add your phone number to receive an appointment reminder via text message.
Message and data rates may apply. One message per appointment.