Our only available appointments at this time are through our ACO CARES voucher program and our Free Feline Fix. Other low cost spay/neuter options as well the vaccine clinics are currently unavailable. **
If you schedule an appointment for service, and live outside of one of our jurisdictions, your appointment will be cancelled.
**Salt Lake County Animal Services' jurisdictions include: Bluffdale City, Holladay City, Midvale City, Millcreek, Murray City, Salt Lake City, and the Salt Lake County Metro Townships of Copperton, County Islands, Emigration Canyon, Kearns, Magna, and White City.
Welcome to the Animal Services clinic appointment scheduler.
Please read the following information prior to scheduling:
About our Spay/Neuter Clinic:
SURGERIES ARE FOR HEALTHY PETS ONLY. Pets with pre-existing conditions, such as heart murmurs or illness, will NOT be spayed/neutered.
Payment is taken at the time of scheduling for all surgery appointments except Free Feline Fix. Your appointment will be canceled without warning if you discount your appointment inappropriately. Your confirmation email will include instructions for your appointment.
- Spay/Neuter Appointments for DOGS include: Spay/neuter, Rabies vaccine, DHPP vaccine, and microchip for $150. Dogs must be licensed on the day of surgery.
- Spay/Neuter Appointments for CATS include: Spay/neuter, Rabies vaccine, FVRCP vaccine, and microchip for $150. Cats must be licensed on the day of surgery.
- Free Feline Fix: The first and third Thursday of each month. Includes spay/neuter, Rabies vaccine, FVRCP vaccine, and microchip for $0. Cats must be licensed on the day of surgery.
Additional services offered at our Spay/Neuter Clinic (pay at shelter):
- Bordetella Vaccine (for dogs): $25
- Deworming (for cats and dogs): $10
- Nail Trims: $15
- Licensing (required): $25 or $10 (for seniors 60 years or older)