What To Consider When Scheduling Your Appointment
A confirmation e-mail with instructions will be e-mailed to you once your appointment has been completed online.
Bivalent Booster Recommendations
▪ Everyone ages 12 years and older is recommended to receive 1 age appropriate bivalent mRNA booster dose after completion of any FDA approved or FDA-authorized monovalent primary series or last monovalent
– People cannot get a bivalent booster without first completing at least
a primary series
– Age-appropriate homologous and heterologous boosters allowed;
there is no preference
▪ At this time, no changes to schedules for children ages 6 months through
This means that everyone ages 5 years and older who are eligible for a booster dose will now only be eligible for ONE booster dose.
– People ages 5 through 11 years (who received Pfizer-BioNTech primary series): 1 monovalent booster dose
– People ages 12 years and older: 1 bivalent booster dose
Current monovalent mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use as boosters in individuals 12 years and older.
A person is eligible to receive a bivalent booster if it has been at least two months since they have completed primary vaccination or have received the most recent booster dose with any authorized or approved monovalent COVID-19 vaccine.
The CDC recommend the updated COVID-19 boosters from Pfizer-BioNTech for people ages 12 years and older and from Moderna for people ages 18 years and older.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment