Hi expecting momma!
A few things before you book to maximize your ultrasound experience:
1. Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your ultrasound.
2. Don't drink soda. It will give a hazy, murky filter to your ultrasound photos.
3. Bring some family or friends. A big reason that we do this is because we always wished we could have shared our ultrasound experience with parents, grandparents, and friends.
4. Accepted form of payments include: cash, credit/debit cards, PayPal, and Venmo.
5. If you have any issues scheduling please call us directly and we will do everything we can to find a time that works for you to spend some quality time with your new baby!
If you have any other questions check out our FAQ page. If you can't find an answer there, call, text, or email and we will help you find the answers you are looking for.
See you soon!
Add your phone number to receive an appointment reminder via text message.
Message and data rates may apply. One message per appointment.