YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR READING THROUGH ALL OF THESE GUIDELINES.
We advise scheduling one appointment and bringing the best of the best in as to limit contact with the store and to allow other consignors to schedule appointments. We reserve the right to cancel back to back appointments. Please cancel or reschedule appointments you do not plan to come to!
1. We are currently taking fall clothes that are clean & freshly laundered. As always, remove hangers and fold your clothes neatly in 1-2 tote bags or containers (with a lid is ideal). Items with animal hair, mildew/mold odor or cigarette smoke odor will not be looked through.
2. Our customers only want the best of the best, current, contemporary styles/brands in excellent condition; we will pass on inferior items (worn, stains, holes, etc.) that do not sell. Check out our current/updated brands list to see what customers are buying. While you're there, take a look at the contract agreement!
3. We are also taking trendy brands, vintage and unique styles for men and women in excellent condition for our sister store Ashby.
4. Although there is no scientific evidence that the coronavirus can be transmitted through textiles, we quarantine all clothes for 24 hours before reviewing them. We will go through your items the following day and contact you to pick up passes. You will have two days from us contacting you to pick up; if you do not come within that time frame we will donate them on your behalf. Please make sure you provide a phone number that we are able to text, as this is how we contact you!
5. Failure to drop off on assigned date by 11am requires you to schedule another appointment. If you don't show up, you've forfeited your appointment.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment