Hello!! Do you need to speak with someone at the Registrar’s Office?
Before scheduling an appointment and to potentially save you time....
- Did you visit our website (www.mines.edu/registrar) to find the answer you are looking for?
- Did you ask Blaster Bot a question? Our AI bot should be able to help answer most general questions that students have. It can be found at the bottom of our website.
- Did you just need to drop off documents or forms? We will accept most scanned forms when sent via email from your Mines email account to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration Action Forms should be submitted online through Trailhead. You can review all of our forms online here: (https://www.mines.edu/registrar/forms/).
- Did you email us at email@example.com? Are you waiting for a response or do you still have questions? Please allow us 24 to 48 hours to respond to emails.
- Did you call us at 303-273-3200 but still have questions?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions and would still like to meet with us, then we are here to assist you!
Scheduled appointments are available Monday through Thursday, 9am to 4pm MT, with the exception of University Holidays.
*** If you are scheduling an appointment for your parent(s), please be aware that students must be present for all scheduled in-person meetings
*** You must have your Blastercard available for all meetings