The gallery will be open to the public with a limited number of visitors allowed into the exhibition space at a time (max of 15), in accordance with city guidelines to allow for proper social distancing. Advance appointments are recommended but not required. As the health and security of our staff and visitors is our top priority, our staff has implemented the following safety measures in accordance with city guidelines and reopening protocol:
- Advance appointments are encouraged but not required. To schedule your visit, please book here.
- There will be a limit on visitors in the space at a time, to align with the city’s current social distancing protocol. (Group visits are not permitted at this time.)
- If the gallery is at capacity (max of 15 guests), visitors may be asked to book an appointment or return later, or queue outside the gallery.
- Visitors are required to wear masks for the duration of their visit.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided for visitors at the front desk.
- The front desk and gallery staff will be wearing masks.
- The front desk will abide by a paperless policy: The exhibition press release, checklist and other details will be available via QR downloads.