PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING!
DEPOSITS FOR ANY AND ALL SERVICES/TRAINING CLASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
DEPOSITS may be transferable between services upon request at full discretion of artist/instructor.
DEPOSITS are NON-TRANSFERABLE between services and classes.
In submission to booking your appointment, the rate you pay in that particular timeframe will be set in stone. Therefore any future promotions, specials, and/or discounts will not be applied.
If you choose to cancel your appointment to take advantage of the current offer, you will lose your deposit and will be required to pay a new deposit to book at the promotional rate.
If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you will automatically be cancelled and rescheduled. Please be considerate of our time and our other client's scheduled appointments.
If you'd like to reschedule your appointment after paying your deposit, we require a 72 hour notice to reschedule your appointment without losing your deposit.
We will allow up to a maximum of 1 reschedule, after that you will be required to pay in full to reschedule your appointment.
In the case of a no call/no show or last minute cancellation or same day cancellations on all services, your credit card will be charged 50% of the total for your scheduled service and you will not be allowed to book another appointment without approval from Evolution Esthetics LLC.
YOU ONLY NEED TO BOOK A CONSULTATION IF YOU:
- Need help deciding which technique is best suited for you
- Need more information on a specific procedure
- Need a specific date and time that is not listed on our booking schedule
- Have/had previous work done like tattooing, microblading, lip blushing, ect. that needs to be approved by the technician prior to booking
- Have medical conditions or concerns that may prevent you from receiving permanent makeup or may render the results of permanent makeup
ALL CLIENTS BOOKING MICROBLADING, OMBRE POWDER, COMBO BROWS, NANO BROWS OR LIP BLUSH:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BELOW. IF NONE APPLY TO YOU, PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THE BOOKING PROCESS. IF ANY APPLY TO YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT 1(304)561-8833.
If you submit your deposit without pre-qualification you will be subjected to losing your deposit!
- Pregnant women are non-candidates (Absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS!)
- Nursing clients are applicable but are encouraged to consult with their doctor first.
- Diabetic patients in few cases (if controlled with insulin) are applicable but must consult with doctor first. Hyper tensive clients can complicate the healing process and increase the risk of infection. Please contact artist for further assistance.
- Directly after Botox treatment. Client must allow 2 weeks post of Botox treatment before receiving the microblading procedure.
- *Previous tattooed or microbladed eyebrows. Must consult darkness and evenness of previous work to ensure results. Please contact artist directly at 1(304)-561-8833 for further assistance.
- Skin diseases such as eczema, seborrhea dermatitis, or psoriasis.
- History of keloids must contact artist directly.
- Very dry skin/excessive oily skin potentially increases the lack of retention.
- Sunburn or frostbitten. Procedure is allowed after symptoms have dissipated.
- Very sensitive/pain intolerant or have phobia with needles/sharp objects.
- Recent extreme facials such as chemical peels, laser treatments, or microdermabrasion. Must be treated with side effects subsided 2-3 weeks prior to initial microblading session and 2-3 post of second session.
What to avoid prior to appointment:
1. Drinking alcohol and/or caffeine in excess 24 hours prior to procedure.
2. Do not take any blood thinners such as vitamin E, aspirin, Aleve, Advil or ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure (Tylenol is okay).
3. Do not wax 48 hours prior to procedure. May cause skin irritation or tarnish results. Threading or tweezing is okay day of but is recommended to leave brows as grown out and natural as possible.
🍒 Now Offering Payment Plans 🍒
What is Cherry?
Get treated now and pay over time with Cherry. Cherry is a payment plan designed for your health, beauty, and wellness needs and procedures and allows you to make convenient monthly payments.
How does Cherry work?
Cherry performs a soft credit check, which does not hurt your credit score, to determine approval amounts and contract type, as well as to verify applicant identity. Cherry may ask for additional information from some borrowers in order to determine approval amounts.
> APPLY WITH CHERRY