Full payment is required at time of booking.
You can reschedule or cancel up to 72 hours before your lesson time. If you cancel without rescheduling, you can receive a 90% refund. (The remaining 10% covers my fees.)
If you cancel within 72 hours of the lesson, or do not show up for the lesson, you can request a refund for 70% of the purchase price, but no rescheduling is possible. (The 30% is a fee for my being unable to schedule someone else in that times slot.)
Select the type of lesson you want and then a date and time on the calendar.
You can book up to 45 days in advance. If you do not see any available times for your lesson, check back tomorrow for more options. All available dates and times are in the calendar, so there is no need to contact me to request a different time.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment