These are the services for Pure Pearl Wellness spa and Pure Pearl Xtreme Spa. Below are the list of services that we have to offer. YOU ARE BOOKING AT THE FULL SERVICE PRICE! You have up to 24 hours to cancel or reschedule your appointment or you will be charged FULL PRICE for your service. If your service is cancelled, you will receive a refund 75% of your total price. The remaining 25% of price will be used as a cancellation fee.
If this is your FIRST TIME booking with us, please fill out the intake form FOR STEAMING ONLY here. If the consent form is not filled out prior to scheduled appointment, your time of appointment will be delayed Please do so before arriving
*NO REFUND ON SALE PROMOTIONS
IF YOU 15 MINS LATE YOU WILL BE CHARGED $10 AT THE END OF YOUR SERVICE