Welcome to my scheduling page! Please scroll down, select your appointment type, and confirm your time zone to schedule your appointment(s).
➤ PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS: As a high tech career coach, I help Silicon Valley’s top talent get unstuck, own their fabulousness, and achieve what they never imagined was possible. Click here to read more about my bespoke career coaching, interview coaching, and executive coaching services.
Due to a full coaching practice and busy speaking schedule, I am typically scheduling consultations several weeks in advance. Additionally, I work with a very limited number of coaching clients at a time. The following is an overview of the clients I serve.
- Focus: High Tech, Social Impact, and Purpose-Driven Careers
- Locations: Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, New York, and Other Tech Hubs
- Experience Level: Senior Managers, Executives, C-Suite Leaders, and Board Members
- Most Common Industries: Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Sales, Engineering, Nonprofit, and Higher Education
- Diversity: LGBTQ+ people, BIPOC, and members of other historically oppressed groups often hire me because I frequently speak about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DEIB)
If we are not a mutual fit or my services are beyond your budget, I am happy to provide you with a referral to a trusted industry colleague. Please email me at hello@CaffeinatedKyle.com with your needs and budget.
➤ CURRENT CLIENTS: If you do not see a date/time that aligns with your schedule, please email me at hello@CaffeinatedKyle.com with your availability. Please text 805.286.1916 for urgent needs. I will be out of the office on the following dates:
➤ WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS: I facilitate live, no-cost, 90-minute group workshops where you will learn the importance of self-promotion in your personal and professional life and be equipped with tools to develop this skill. You will be invited to challenge the social perception around self-promotion.
Current 2023 workshop dates (Mondays at 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET):
- June 23
- August 14
- October 9