PLEASE NOTE - The fee includes your learners first aid and SIA training books, qualification fees, course presentation delivery and quality assurance processes.
1. Group bookings are discounted for a full classroom of 12 delegates at your venue.
2. We can deliver training at Our office for 6 delegates per week, but this would increase the price because we pay Our Trainers a daily rate. If 12 learners are required over 2 weeks it would not be cost effective to you. The best option would be for us to deliver training in one week at your premises as Our office is only big enough for six.
3. Corporate Clients can book and pay online, or we can invoice to request payment via SBC. This would need to be paid in full before the course start date as we need to register your delegates with Our Awarding Organisation.
4. All learners must be able to communicate fluently in both verbal and written English. This can be verified if they have completed an ESOL programme by the Home Office if applicable.
5. All learners must attend on the first day with photo identification such as a UK Drivers Licence or British Passport. We do not discriminate against non-british citizens, but they would need to contact the SIA for advice on what photographic ID you may be able to provide.
Thank you for booking with Frontline Operations & Personnel Ltd (SBC), We hope you will enjoy your training