RAPID MOLECULAR COVID-19 TEST
EASY BOOKING. 60-MINUTE
RESULTS. MOST ACCURATE RAPID TEST.
This is for booking your SELF-PAY RAPID MOLECULAR COVID-19 TEST
in 60 minutes. This is the most accurate rapid test on the market because it
uses molecular, not antigen, technology (same test used by The White House).
Follow the easy prompts below as you choose your location, date, and time of
test. Tell us your name, address, etc. Complete credit card payment. Show up in
our rear parking lot at your appointment time. Receive your ACCURATE results in
60 minutes. Easy, Fast and Accurate!
Important note - Your credit card
will be charged in full when you book your test appointment. Payments are
NON-REFUNDABLE once booked as booking slots and tests are limited in
Important note - Most insurance carriers do not cover the rapid test. If you would like to receive a no-cost PCR Covid-19 test (results in 2-3 days), you must have a walk-in visit with our provider, then you can receive your PCR test. Please visit our website for details.
AFC Urgent Care Ridley Patients - Please call (267) 635-6060 for more information and to make an appointment.
COVID-19 VACCINE - Pfizer Only
For your first appointment, please bring your ID and insurance card. For additional appointments for booster shots, bring your ID, insurance card, and vaccination card.
Appointments are now available for all individuals 6 months of age or older for the COVID-19 VACCINE. We are administering the Pfizer vaccine which is FDA authorized under its Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). For patients 5 years and older, two shots are required for this vaccine, three weeks apart. This is an appointment for your first shot. The second shot appointment will be made by us for you while you are receiving your first shot. For patients 6 months to 4 years of age, a third shot will be required 8 weeks after the 2nd dose and will be made during your 2nd appointment. There are no out-of-pocket costs for patients to receive the vaccine, however you must bring your license and insurance card to receive the shot. Uninsured patient’s costs will be covered by a federal government program. To book your appointment, please choose the vaccine location listed below, choose your time, and follow the prompts. If a day is not highlighted, then no appointments are available. Please do not call the location. Staff can not add additional appointment slots.
COVID-19 Booster Available - Pfizer Only
Some COVID-19 Vaccine Recipients Can Get Booster Shots
- People who received a primary mRNA COVID-19 vaccine series and are 65 years and older, 50–64 years with underlying medical conditions, or 18 years and older who live in long-term care settings should receive a booster shot at least 5 months after completing the primary series (which may include an additional primary dose in persons with moderate to severe immunocompromise).
- People who received a primary mRNA COVID-19 vaccine series and are 18-49 years old with underlying medical conditions, or 18 years and older who work or live in high-risk settings may receive a booster shot at least 5 months after completing the primary series (which may include an additional primary dose in persons with moderate to severe immunocompromise).
- CDC recommends that people ages 5 years and older receive one updated (bivalent) booster if it has been at least 2 months since their last COVID-19 vaccine dose, whether that was:
- Their final primary series dose, or
- An original (monovalent) booster
- People who have gotten more than one original (monovalent) booster are also recommended to get an updated (bivalent) booster.
- People who received the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and are 18 years and older should receive a booster shot at least 2 months after receiving their primary vaccine dose.