Hi Swim fans,
UPDATE: October 2021 - Restrictions allow for small groups of vaxxed participants.
Book here for all open water swimming groups, events, lessons and classes.
Plus our pool groups at VU Aquatic are also booked from here...
This is an easy list of open water swim groups with calendar dates. They all fill up so get in quick.
Text Coach Jason Bryce with questions or to book in if you can't make it work - 0 4 2 8 - 7 7 7 - 7 2 7 .
WOW Swim Coaching coaches and teachers are qualified and have First Aid certificates. Coach Jason Bryce is accredited and insured through the Australian Swim Coaches and Teachers Association (Marsh).
Ocean swimming in Melbourne is booming. This Melbourne open water swim calendar is updated with new events and swim groups regularly and features:
* Open Water Swimming groups and events.
* Open Water Swimming lessons and classes.
* 1-on-1 swimming lessons for adults and kids.
* Pool swim training squads at VU Aquatic.
This is how you swim in the sea:
1) Choose a group that suits you
2) Click through, select a highlighted date on the calendar,
3) Select a Quantity (1) for yourself or (2) or more to book for your friends.
4) Do your personal info and $$ things.
5) Get excited because you are going for a swim!
You can also check out the WOW Swim Coaching website for more information.
Like and Follow us on Facebook , Instagram and YouTube.
1) Swim group supervisors check water quality, general conditions, reports, weather forecasts, tides, and warnings before all classes, groups and events BUT we can't be responsible for every possible scenario that might occur.
2) Your group can be postponed or cancelled because of weather, conditions or other reasons. We will attempt to contact you if your appointment is postponed for cancelled, Sunday is the backup day for Saturday swims. If you have paid already, you get future credit for future swim groups but you don't get a refund.
3) Open water swimming is in an uncontrolled environment. We are experienced and take safety seriously BUT you participate at your own risk.
4) Please follow the instructions of the coach or supervisors.
5) We encourage all swimmers to follow Lifesaving Victoria guidelines: Never swim alone, Don't swim far from shore without support, Don't swim when cold, Don't drink and swim.
Now let's go for a swim!!
text or call me
0 4 2 8 7 7 7 7 2 7
I love to chat about swimming!