Hi Swim fans,
Book here for all open water swimming groups, events, lessons and classes.
Plus our pool groups at VU Aquatic are also booked from here...
This is an easy list of open water swim groups with calendar dates. They all fill up so get in quick.
Text Coach Jason Bryce with questions or to book in if you can't make it work - 0 4 2 8 - 7 7 7 - 7 2 7 .
WOW Swim Coaching coaches and teachers are qualified and have First Aid certificates. Coach Jason Bryce is accredited and insured through the Australian Swim Coaches and Teachers Association (Marsh).
Ocean swimming in Melbourne is booming. This Melbourne open water swim calendar is updated with new events and swim groups regularly and features:
* Open Water Swimming Groups with teams on boards and kayaks.
* OWS lessons and classes.
* 1-on-1 swim lessons for adults and kids.
* Pool squads at VU Aquatic.
* Stroke improvement sessions.
* Junior Dolphins kids small group swim lessons
* Open Water swim events on many major holidays
This is how you swim in the sea:
1) Choose a group that suits you
2) Click through, select a highlighted date on the calendar,
3) Select a Quantity (1) for yourself or (2) or more to book for your friends.
4) Do your personal info and $$ things.
5) Get excited because you are going for a swim in the SEA!
You can also check out the WOW Swim Coaching website for more information. Or Like and Follow us on Facebook , Instagram , YouTube or Vimeo.
1) Swim group supervisors check water quality, general conditions, reports, weather forecasts, tides, and warnings before all classes, groups and events but Open Water Swimming occurs in an uncontrolled environment and all participants accept responsibility for their own risk.
2) All groups and classes can be cancelled or postponed for weather, safety, pollution or other reasons. If you have paid already, you get future credit for future swim groups but you do not get a refund.
3) We encourage all swimmers to follow Lifesaving Victoria guidelines: Never swim alone, Don't swim far from shore without support, Don't swim when cold, Don't drink and swim.
Now let's go for a swim!!
text or call me
0 4 2 8 7 7 7 7 2 7
I love to chat about swimming!