- Please bring all vaccine cards, insurance (if applicable), and ID to your appointment.
- You will fill out a consent form upon arrival.
- If patient is under 18 a parent or guardian must be present.
- As of September 2022, Pfizer Bivalent (12+) and Moderna Bivalent (18+) are approved for booster doses 2 months after your last vaccine or booster.
- Children 5 to 11 years old will receive the Pfizer Pediatric dose. Please be aware of which appointment you are making for your child.
- If no appointments are available try back later as availability is always changing
Please carefully read the instructions below to ensure a safe and efficient appointment.
· If you are feeling ill or have any COVID-19 symptoms on the day of your appointment, you are not eligible to receive the vaccine. Please reschedule your appointment using the button below.
·It is recommended that you wear clothing that allows your upper arm to be easily accessed by the vaccinator (e.g. shirts without long sleeves).
· If you are unable to keep your appointment, please use the button below to cancel your appointment and make the slot available to someone else.
·You will be required to remain and be observed for 15 minutes (30 minutes if you have a history of anaphylaxis) after your vaccination.
For additional information and FAQs related to this vaccine, please see:
Pfizer Emergency Use Authorization
Moderna Emergency Use Authorization
If you have questions, please call the Gateway Pharmacy at 610-933-2609. This email was sent from an unmonitored account - do not reply to this email.
If you are no longer able to make your appointment please use the "Change/Cancel Appointment" button below to make your slot available to someone else.
Note: site operations are subject to change. Monitor your email, our website, and social media for last minute site changes/cancellations.