Thank you for choosing Byrd-Watson Pharmacy for your COVID-19 vaccine. All scheduling will occur through this site. New appointments will be added as we receive allocations from the state and federal government. Please continue to monitor this site for availability. Thank you.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please bring your Medicare or prescription insurance card to your appointment. The vaccine is free for the patient, but an administrative fee will be billed to your insurance as set by the federal government.
2) You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your appointment. Please arrive on time to receive your vaccine.
3) If this appointment is for your second dose of the Moderna vaccine, please be sure to bring your vaccination card with you to your appointment. If you received your first dose from Byrd-Watson, your 2nd dose was scheduled at that time. Please refer to the back of your vaccination card and do not schedule another appointment.
4) Please review the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet, Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine - Fact Sheet, Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) prior to your appointment.
5) Please wear a face covering when you arrive at Byrd-Watson for your vaccine.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment