“You explain things in an accessible way that isn’t dumbing it down”. Eleanor J.
“Amy takes an intellectual as well as a spiritual approach to her work. You can count on her to know what she’s talking about. If she doesn’t have the answer right away, she’ll be the first to not only admit it, but find you an expert’s answer quickly. She’s passionate and caring. You couldn’t ask for better!” Kallan K. “Amy is amazing – she knows her stuff and loves helping people learn and evolve to their highest potential. And she has this great sense of humor and infectious laugh that makes learning from her not only spiritually fulfilling, but fun! :)” Judy N.
Amy is a wonderful human being. Sweet and loving but tough and firm. She uses her knowledge for the good of others and is always there when you need her and sometimes when you don’t. Either way, it is always an honor to have time with her, and tea! :)” Cher F.
“If you have any questions, Amy can probably answer them. She will walk you through, talk you through and lend a hand when ever she can. She has always taken the time to help me with any questions I have. I would recommend her, without question or regret. :)” Astria P.
“Amy is an expert at continually adding to her (incredible, by the way) wealth of knowledge and using it to educate others. She also happens to be smart, thoughtful, and a very awesome human being. Stephanie F.
“Amy is great! She is not just extremely knowledgeable in many areas, she also knows how to share her knowledge in a fun and effective way. She is also one of the kindest and sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.” Janet
“I have always found Amy to be professional, knowledgeable and generous with her expertise. Her secret is that she truly cares about her clients/students as people and strives to help them as best she can. Her positive nature and yet grounded outlook makes for dynamic and enjoyable conversations.” Kat E.
“Amy has helped me through and is still helping me through many things on this new path. I personally have had a reading and reiki done by her and it’s amazing what she’s able to help me see, understand and accomplish in only a short amount of time spent with her. She’s easy to talk to and bounce ideas off of but will never hesitate to tell you the truth. She’s honest and honestly does care about the people she reaches out to help. Amy’s got a really big heart and I feel honored to have had her help me.”-Alex D.
“Amy is a smart, kind, and fun teacher. She never makes you feel like you asked a stupid question. Her giving, loving nature is inherent in her teaching style, and her philosophy knowledge base is wide and varied. From astrology, crystals, and herbs, to many forms of magick, Amy is a gentle guide on the path to enlightenment. She is naturally gifted in so many areas and always happy to share her know-how and wisdom. Amy is a strong, confident woman who is entirely approachable. What can I say, she’s just wonderful!” Serin G.
“I’ve known Amy a long time as both my instructor and my friend. Her vast knowledge of plants and herbs alone is bar none. SHe also has an amazing knowledge base on a wide variety of topics from religion, philosophy, politics as well asthe more mundane subjects in life such as making home remedies and gardening. A discussion with her is never boring. Se has an open and friendly demeanor but this strong independent woman does stick by what she believes in!” Tammy R.
“Amy is an incredible resource, and generous with her expertise. Want to know something about plants? Ask Amy. Want to know something crafty? Ask Amy. Want to know something random and/or esoteric? Ask Amy. If she doesn’t know offhand (which she most likely does) she knows how/where to find out, or knows someone who’s an expert.
Also, she’s a hoot and three quarters, and you can really tell she likeshelping people.” -Eleanor J.
“I highly respect and admire Amy. She is generous, compassionate, knowledgeable and carries a big gun! Seriously, I’m envious of the life she has created and her talents are legion.” Donna F.
“Amy is awesome! She is smart, funny, and has so much knowledge to share and she does it willingly and kindly. Whether you are a novice or experienced she has something for everybody!” Laura C.
“Amy has so much to offer people it is unreal. Not only does she have intelligence in many areas and aspects of life, but she has a big heart to go along with that. I highly recommend Amy!” Carmen M.
“Amy puts the G in Green. She has always shared her knowledge of plants, and herbs. She is a woman who does “walk the talk”! Very refreshing!” Diana J.
Appointments are in 30 minute blocks. To reschedule, please allow 48 hours notice so someone else can book in your slot. You are purchasing a time slot, if you are late, I will attempt to contact you, and your reading will consist of the time remaining. There are no refunds based on no call/no show.
SESSION COST is due at the time appointment is made.
1) 18+ only.
1a) One reading per 6 month period.
2) Before your session, prepare a list of 5 specific questions you'd like Amy to focus on AFTER she reads for you (the first 15-20 minutes) however, this list is crucial because it will align your energy with those topics most important to you.
3) All times are Eastern time zone. i.e. 6:00 p.m. EST = 5:00 p.m. Central/ 4:00 p.m. Mountain / 3 p.m. Pacific
4) All readings will be offered via Zoom, please make sure you can log in (free) and your software is up to date so you don't lose any time on lateness.
5) If, for some reason you do not see an email from her at your scheduled day and time, then email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
6) If you need to CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT, please do so at least 48 hours prior to your reading for a FULL refund. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR MISSED APPOINTMENTS ON THE PART OF THE CLIENT.
7) You are purchasing a block of time, if you are LATE, she will tell you what she can in the remaining time. She cannot reschedule an entire day of clients for one person's lateness.
7a) If the times listed below don't work for you, we cannot make special arrangements to schedule a session for you. Amy is a full time author and times for writing, speaking engagements and media interviews are also important.
8) If you'd like to buy a friend or loved one a session, simply sign them up using their name and contact information - along with their email address - and we'll be happy to take care of them!
9) Amy is not currently doing mediumship work. Her focus will be only on what's going on with you in the next 6 months. YES - you may record your session on your end. Amy is not doing any police investigative work, and at this time we cannot recommend any other psychic who does.
Questions? Feel free to use the contact for on AmyBlackthorn.com and we'll email you a reply as soon as we can. (Typically within one to two business days.) Anything else that didn't get answered above in the FAQ's, please feel free to drop us a line!