THE ANGLING EXPERIENCE
Sight fishing for Pacific salmon on the fly, only minutes from downtown Vancouver.
Experience saltwater fly fishing on the beaches of Xwemelch'stn, Vancouver’s North Shore,, and the Capilano river estuary flats - stalking wild and hatchery Pacific Coho, Pink in odd years, and even the elusive Chinook salmon.
If you’re new to saltwater fly fishing, level up with an introduction to beach fly casting, or an on-the-water beach clinic, to prepare for a guided session. Or take both classes together, they run consecutively on weekends
Enjoy year round fly casting lessons, on-the-water clinics, mini master classes and online fly tying tutorials to help you expand your knowledge about salmon, the beach fishery, fly fishing philosophy, and enrich your angling experience. Take these skills around the world and apply them to other beach and flats fishing environments.
Our exclusive line of custom fly fishing gear and artwork helps to enhance and inspire your angling experience while supporting our current film series, Anadromous Now, focusing on wild salmon and their environments. Your support is strengthening the salmon fly fishing community in BC and helping to create the next generation of angling artist.
Corbie Fieldwalker / Angling Artist
What you’ll need:
What we offer on guided trips:
- Experienced tidal angling guide and flats angler, with over 30 years of saltwater fly fishing and fly tying experience.
- A custom stripping basket and landing net rental included. ( or buy one in the shop )
- Leaders, tippet, flies, coffee, and water.
- Professional film and photography packages available.
- Central location accessible by public transit, with free parking, restaurants, shopping and amenities across the street from the beach.
Angling with intention on Xwemelch'stn waters and the unceded territories of the Squamish Nation, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw.