Pfizer BioNtech, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
1) Pfizer BioNtech for 12 years and older
**PRE-BOOKING FOR 5-11years old PFIZER VACCINE ON OR AFTER NOVEMBER 3rd)**- if ACIP approval is not obtained the appointment will be cancelled.
2) Moderna for age 18 years and older
3) Johnson & Johnson: 18 years or older
We are now providing 3rd dose booster vaccines for those who qualify.
For those who received 2 doses of Pfizer BioNtech:
1) People 12 and older with immunodeficiencies. *This booster can be given 28 days after the completion of the second COVID vaccine dose.
2) People 65 years and older and those 18 years and older with medical conditions that put them at high risk for severe outcomes with COVID-19 (please consult your doctor to ask if you meet this requirement). *This is given 6 months after the second dose. *
3) Healthcare workers or other 18 years 64 years old that have a job that out them at increased risk of exposure to COVID-19 disease
For those who received 2 doses of Moderna:
1) People 18 and older with immunodeficiencies. *This booster can be given 28 days after the completion of the second COVID vaccine dose.*
2) AWAIT ACIP APPROVAL FOR ALL OTHERS
THE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE RAPIDLY CHANGING. Please check back for updates. (10-15-21)
** ONLY 1 guardian will be allowed to accompany the patient/s at the visit. Visitors and siblings who do not have an appointment will be asked to leave the clinic**
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment